Thursday, 27 May 2010

Dr. Feelgood - The Geordie Scene,UK TV (1975)

Apoligises for the wonky quality of this but if you even remotely like/liked Dr Feelgood then you won't mind too much. This was the band of Tynes Tees Television's "The Geordie Scene" back in 1975. If you don't know what a Geordie is then I can tell you its whats know as a "Barcode" (somebody from Newcastle) Anyway what I want is a top quality dvd version of this so if anyone knows where I can get one then please share this vital information. Wilko - what a legend he is with that guitar!


160mb and 25 mins long


R.I.P. Lee Brilleaux


EDIT: And my mate reliably informs me,if you head off to http://www.dimeadozen.org/ Theres a nice Rockpalast DVD torrent from 1980 of the Feelgoods to download (mines in the post!) so head off to that torrent site if you want more from the Dr (do a search for "punk" and you'll see it)



Tracks


1) She Does It Right
2) Boom Boom
3) All Through The City
4) Roxette
5) Riot In Cell Block 99
6) I Don't Mind
7) Route 66




Link



http://rapidshare.com/files/389620641/dr_feelgood_-_uk_tv_75.wmv

9 comments:

Marky Dread said...

I love the Feelgoods and have never seen this so I'm looking forward to it. I managed to get that "Oil City Confidential" doc thanks to your heads up and really enjoyed it. All the best mate cheers.

Longy said...

Thanks Marky. Yes thats a great doc. I will have to buy myself a copy of that.

Si said...

Brilliant - this looks well tasty -tons of thanks Longy.

Cheers

Longy said...

You might not say that when you watch it! Cheers Si.

EricC said...

The quality is typical VHS ... the performances are good ... the show ... wow ... 70s hell. I think I love it. Thanks for more Dr Feelgood

Longy said...

Your welcome Eric.

Dan_invader said...

I love everything from Dr. Feelgodd, but specially with Wilko, what an incredible and original guitarist: Many, many, many thanks!!

Longy said...

Indeed Daniel. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Longy for sharing this! I have indexed your contribution, one from MarkyDread and many others at the Dr Feelgood/Wilko Johnson/Lew Lewis rarities megapost below:

http://overdoseoffingalcocoa.blogspot.com/2011/09/dr-feelgood-rarities.html

Hope you find something you like! Cheers, Dave Sez.