This little beauty was screened as part of the BBC's Electric Proms on the Red Button a couple of months ago. If you are anything like me,then you missed it too. Thanks to my friend Graham who kindly send me this disc,you can all see it too. This is not the complete gig,only what was on TV so its 36 minutes and 9 songs in which the band were performing selected A and B sides. Needless to say,this is quality of the highest order.In case you didn't know there is some great stuff available over at the Magazine shop http://www.wire-sound.com/shop/ including a special limited edition 2 disc dvd/cd which includes the entire Manchester concert from February on dvd. Its definately worth a look over there so I repeat. Go and have a look http://www.wire-sound.com/shop/
Use HJ-Split to join the files together http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/
PS This post might get taken down very soon due it being new BBC stuff so grab it quickly! If it does get removed,if won't be re-upped here.
Tracks
1) Shot By Both Sides
2) Rhythm Of Cruelty
3) A Song From Under The Floorboards
4) Sweetheart Contract
5) Feed The Enemy
6) Give Me Everything
7) Twenty Years Ago
8) The Light Pours Out Of Me
9) I Love You Big Dummy
http://rapidshare.com/files/312457494/Maga2009.avi.001
http://rapidshare.com/files/312530771/Maga2009.avi.002


12 comments:
thanx a lot!
One great band, one great show, one great blog! cheers mate.
Thanks Longy - remember Real Life coming out and rushing home to play it on my crappy turntable. Amazing album still one of my all time favourites!
Your most welcome chaps. I still have Real Life on vinyl mullers. I prefer Secondhand Daylight these days though. All their stuff is great if you ask me.
AWESOME !!!
I'll be having this. Cheers mate
Thank you very much for this. I have it on MP3 and it's a brilliant performance. Thanks so much for all the great stuff that you share with us; I do appreciate it.
Cheers guys,your all welcome.
I know a good thing when I see it!, Thank you so much for this, and the link to the shop, a beer is yours if ever you're in Leeds
Cheers anon. Enjoy it.
Many thanks for this. Great stuff from a fantastic band. Saw one of their Manchester gigs last year and they were magnificent.
Your welcome KC. I'm surprised its still up here to be honest!
Post a Comment