Monday, 15 February 2010

Devo - The Men Who Make The Music (1979)

This was originally going to be the worlds first ever home made video album. More info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Make_the_Music (because I'm lazy)

I downloaded this a long time ago so its the old Mpeg format but it plays well on Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic. 307mb and 49 minutes. Join the files together with HJ-Split.

Again one of my posts is influenced by Jeff's recent Devo posts over at the great http://musicruinedmylife.blogspot.com/ so this post is dedicated to Jeff.


Links


http://rapidshare.com/files/349588757/Devo_-_The_Men_Who_Make_The_Music__1979_.mpg.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/349602797/Devo_-_The_Men_Who_Make_The_Music__1979_.mpg.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/349615638/Devo_-_The_Men_Who_Make_The_Music__1979_.mpg.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/349616984/Devo_-_The_Men_Who_Make_The_Music__1979_.mpg.004

6 comments:

jeffen said...

Hey thanks for the shout-out but thanks even more for this excellent material in this cool post.

Nazz Nomad said...

Ironically, more children have heard Mark Mothersbaugh music than adults. He does the music for many kids shows, including "Rugrats". I like to think that he's is putting subliminal messages in themusic and devolving all the young 'uns!

Longy said...

No probs Jeff. Well quite a few actually but I won't go into what an effort it is to upload anything at the moment! And thanks for the info Nazz.

Drazen said...

Awesome!
Thanks!

d

Longy said...

Your welcome Drazen.

Anonymous said...

"error file not found" on all rapidshare links - please reup, thanks.