Monday, 26 April 2010

999 - 3 promo videos



I'm a little hungover today. Thats what happens when your football team win a game they simply must win by 7 goals to nil. I was expecting to see some sensational headlines in the News Of The World on the way up to the game on the train but it appears Mr Steven Gerrard's "Super-injunction" ie "Gagging Order" has saved him for now. Of course,for legal reasons I'm not allowed to discuss what he has alledged to have done but a quick search around the internet putting keywords such as "Steven" Gerrard" "16" "Year" "Old" "Girl" "Pregnant" will give you some idea. If this had of been John Terry,you would of all heard about by now of course and strangly enough,the alledged Gerrard story comes from the very same source as the Terry-gate incident. Its not like I'm trying to destablelize Gerrard or Liverpool Football Club in any way, It just wouldn't be fair with such a massive game coming up on Sunday!

Anyway,enough of all that marlarki,heres a couple of 999 promo videos. First up the amazing Emergency. Probably my favourite 999 single of all time. Next up Homicide and finally the best of the Promo's,the amazing video to Obsessed. Who would of thought 999 could make a video like this one. It makes me laugh every time I watch it.
Links
Emergency
Homicide
Obsessed


10 comments:

Si said...

Yet again, corking stuff Longy. Cheers for this.

Btw, my eldest brother Derek (Nogsy) has been since the early 70s a Blue stalwart - he and his mates in Bradford (inc Chelsea Martin)never miss a match - you ever encountered them?

Nice result.

Marky Dread said...

Yep that was just about the most convincing win I have ever seen. There was two teams playing wasn't there? :-)

999 love 'em my favourite is "Homicide" but "Emergency" is awesome too. Thanks mate.

Can't believe I will be supporting Liverpool next week end. They will want to push for 4th place and finish higher than Everton so it should make for a cracking game. Whoever wins it this year will no they've been in a contest for sure.

Best of luck mate.

Longy said...

Hi Si

No I can't say I ever have to be honest. I went to my first game in 73 aged 8. I do all the League home games and some Cup and aways but too many these days. Its an expensive hobby made more expensive by train journeys!


Hi Marky

Yep next week is going to be nerve shredding. If we can win at Anfield we'll win it. Any other result and its yours. I'm still got that confident we'll do it to be truthful. It depends what Chelsea turn up and how Liverpool get on against Athletico. If Pool beat the Spainards,I'm hoping they might take it a beat easy on us!

arstider said...

Hello

Normally I don't have time to look at videos BUT if it's 999 I have to look....... :-D

My team did win the triple......
First time anyone does that in Sweden...... BUT the start of this season has been awful.........
Now the coach is leave for Panionios (Greece) Seems to be a strange season this year....

Best wishes from Sweden

Longy said...

Hello arstider. Chelsea need to win their last 2 games to win the title but its touch and go whether they'll do it. We got the Cup Final too and I've got my ticket already :) So its a possible 1st double for us - fingers crossed!


and cheers Mark!

bloater999 said...

I've gone off football for now....

But thanks for the videos! I really wanted the Obsessed vid - this was a funny time for 999; in the loft I am sure I have some where a betamax (good idea at the time) of 999 playing 'Obsessed' on Cheggars Plays Bleedin' pop! He introduced them as being called 666 in Australia, how we laughed...

Longy said...

I've never seen that Cheggars one Alan. You'll have to dig it out sometime.

EricC said...

Brilliant stuff, as always thanks.

Longy said...

Cheers Eric :)

Anonymous said...

super