Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Frank Black - Live MTV Studios New York (1994)

Just a quick post today. Got to dedicate this one Pixies fan Mr Nazz Nomad over at http://bleedinout.blogspot.com/ and yes I'm only kidding Nazz :-) Frank Black with 3 songs lasting just short of 5 and a half minutes at the MTV studios New York circ 1994. The first 3 tracks from the amazing Teenager Of The Year album in fact (which is probably why he was there as that album was released in the same year) Only 35mb.




Tracks



1) Whatever Happened To Pong
2) Thalassocracy
3) (I Want To Live On A) Abstract Plain




Link



http://rapidshare.com/files/406800474/Frank_Black_-_MTV_Studios_New_York__NY_-_06-19-1994.avi.html

2 comments:

Nazz Nomad said...

When I saw the Pixies documentary a wile ago, there was a scene where Frank Black wasn't wearing a shirt. I still have nightmares about that.

Longy said...

Frank Black = the Eamonn Holmes of rock :)