Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Matt Black & The Dooglebugs - Punky Xmas 7'' (1976)

When people talk of seminal Punk Rock classics of 1976 they think of The Ramones,New Rose,Anarchy In The UK ect but this one is up with the best of them. Little known and little heard of. Punk Rock at its greatest. I give you......Matt Black & the Dooglebugs.


Tracks


1) Punky Xmas
2) Nightmare



http://rapidshare.com/files/377092095/Punky_Xmas_7__.rar

8 comments:

arstider said...

Never heard of this one before.....
Shall be fun to hear.
But Christmas time is over now in Sweden..... :-D
We got sun and it shall be about
+10C today..... :-D.

Best wishes from Sweden

Longy said...

Well I hope you liked it : - )

Anonymous said...

very funny,thank you,nice single

Longy said...

Another one bites the dust : - )

arstider said...

Nice one. I collect strange christmas songs. Didn't won't to say someting yesterday...... :-D

Isn't time for a Punk Rock Christmas soon........?

Best wishes from Sweden

Longy said...

You collect some strange things arstider. From the man "from that other blog" lol

isksp said...

looking for this one a long time ago... thanks very much

Longy said...

Your welcome Felipe.