And to finish on Stranglers related stuff,this was a fan club only release from 1980.Tracks
1) Tomorrow Was The Hereafter
2) Nubiles (Cocktail Version)
http://rapidshare.com/files/377683714/Tomorrow_Was_The_Hearafter_7__.rar
This blog is for education purposes only. All music posted is 128 or 160 bitrate only. If any artist objects to any of music posted, please do not hesitate to inform me via the comments and I will remove it. Vistors please feel free to leave a comment.And one last thing, support the Artists who make these great tunes by buying their music. Cheers : - )
And to finish on Stranglers related stuff,this was a fan club only release from 1980.

4 comments:
Thank you Longy.....i think it's time for another stranglers album as the last one was very nice
I'm glad that Paul Roberts left The Stranglers as he was not a strangler
You must be about the only one not pissed off with Stranglers stuff then lol
as i am a strangler too, i'm very pleased with it.
cheers and have a good game tonight
Thanks Topper. I'm fully expecting a victory (not)
Post a Comment