
Thursday, 24 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is for education purposes only. All music posted is 128 or 160 bitrate only. If any artist objects to any of music posted, please do not hesitate to inform me via the comments and I will remove it. Vistors please feel free to leave a comment.And one last thing, support the Artists who make these great tunes by buying their music. Cheers : - )

12 comments:
Woah great! Thanks one more time.
Oh, & I have "Gary Gilmores Eyes" from TOTP. If you need this thing - i can upload it somewhere.
Goddamn, I'm blind :D
: )
OOh, very nice - deffo gonna snaffle this one Longy - excellent stuff.
Btw, did you follow the comments on Anti Climax #5? There's a prize for you lad - let me know if you're interested.
All the best and cheers
Oh I'll be right over! Cheers Si :)
great stuff but i cant seem to watch them iam doing something wrong
sound no picc
What are you trying to watch it on Martyn? I use winamp,media player classic or windows media player. Might be your codecs or something. If you download K lite codec pack you should be able to watch anything (that comes with media media classic as well)
Longy..thanks for that it worked.
now i can enjoy.
thanks very much.Martyn
No worries Martyn. Glad to be of assistance.
Your welcome son :)
wanna PEACE
of Me?
I saw slaughter and the dogs at the Elizabethan room in belle vue Manchester in 77 and got in free for helping them escape from a club in sale Manchester that wasn't Punk friendly and especially when they were from wythenshawe which hated each other but I was a Punk so we got them back to wythenshawe and safety. Still play my Punk albums and cds today and love it I watched the psychedelic furs at Manchester Ritz in October 2019.
Post a Comment