Friday, 22 May 2009

Iggy And The Stooges - She Creatures Of Hollywood Hills (Spiral Scratch Freebie) 7'' (1989)

We haven't had any Spiral Scratch Freebie's for a while so have this one from the legend that is Iggy Pop. The Stooges originally recorded these songs way back in '73. I'll be honest,I'm not that keen on either song myself but someone might like it (or not)


Tracks


1) She Creatures Of Hollywood Hills
2) Untitled


http://rapidshare.com/files/320253912/She_Creatures_Of_Hollywood_Hills_7__freebie.rar

4 comments:

biopunk said...

I like 'em Longy. Far superior mix of She Creatures than the one on the Bomp CD. Never heard the untitled one before, so thanks for that.

Can you believe Iggy is 62? New album coming out and going to get James Williamson out on tour with his Stooges?

That man is something else.

Longy said...

He's still a youngster compared to Jet Black and Charlie Harper!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of reuploading the Iggy Spiral Scratch freebie please?

Longy said...

Oh cheers Mark. Now I know what your on about lol