Me neither!
Sitting like a dumbbell with my eyes fixed on the tv...
-
What appear to be the complete studio recordings of a punky UK power-pop
proposition from the late '70s.
**Please do not reveal artist in comments!**
...
1 day ago


4 comments:
Hi my friend,
i need the following items;
romford stompers - dead girls 7'' UK 1980
luxury item - trade 7'' UK 1977
rex barker & the richochets - jeremy is innocent 7'' UK 1979
battersea - always something there to remind me 7'' 1978
the beaks - doktor x 7'' 1979
bratz - the bratz are coming 7'' 1978
do you have any?
have a nice day!
greetings from hawaii
papuchi
Hi everybody visit my blog on:
http://punkrock77powerpopnewwaveblog.blogspot.com/
Cheers
It's gonna pass eventually. I think about 75% of the actual cases will never be identified, because 'round here you have to send a lab sample of youre cold dna to the labs Indianapolis, and who's honestly gonna do that?
oh, and keep up the good music too, I really like it.
Sorry Papuchi,I don't have any of those.
Milan - nice blog. I'll add you.
dz - thanks for commenting.
Post a Comment