
Tracks
1) Six Guns
2) Nows The Time
3) Call The Army (I'm Alive)
This blog is for education purposes only. All music posted is 128 or 160 bitrate only. If any artist objects to any of music posted, please do not hesitate to inform me via the comments and I will remove it. Vistors please feel free to leave a comment.And one last thing, support the Artists who make these great tunes by buying their music. Cheers : - )

2 comments:
I loved Anti-Pasti. I always liked this mid tempo snarly stuff Rondelet used to put out, The Fits etc. Apparently they're touring again next year. Might pop me head in. Haven't seen them since 'The Apocalypse' tour. Anyone see that 'Busted' video where one of them was wearing an Anti-Pasti shirt? First time I thought the old eyes were playing tricks.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EmOm57aAS1Q
No, apparently there was some sort of link to Anti-Pasti through one of the band who is now into management type stuff.
J
The big question is......why were you watching a Busted video in the first place lol. I can't believe I've just suffered half of that video as well. What a load of shyte they are!
Post a Comment