
This is the time of year when every blog posts a load of Christmas tunes. I like to be different so have a Wedding Present instead. David Gedge and his boys bashing out some amazing Ukraine music.
Theres not much you can say about this one. Well there is actually, theres loads but I really can't even begin to explain it. Just download it because its ace.
A big thank you to internet technology who helped me name these songs. As you are probably aware, my English is shit....the translations were a doddle though!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and if this is a sad time of year for you which I know it is for many people out there then at least have a tolerable one. I will post again after Boxing Day.
Tracks
A1 Davni Chasy / Давні Часи
A2 Yikhav Kozak Za Dunai / Їхав Козак Эа Дунай
A3 Tiutiunyk / Тютюнник
A4 Zadumav Didochok / Эадумав Дідочок
A5 Svitit Misyats / Світить Місяць
B1 Katrusya / Катруся
B2 Vasy Vasyl'ok / Вася Васильок
B3 Hude Dnipro Hude / Гуде Дніпро Гуде
B4 Verkhovyno / Верховино
A2 Yikhav Kozak Za Dunai / Їхав Козак Эа Дунай
A3 Tiutiunyk / Тютюнник
A4 Zadumav Didochok / Эадумав Дідочок
A5 Svitit Misyats / Світить Місяць
B1 Katrusya / Катруся
B2 Vasy Vasyl'ok / Вася Васильок
B3 Hude Dnipro Hude / Гуде Дніпро Гуде
B4 Verkhovyno / Верховино


4 comments:
Fanstastic!
Well I'm glad at least one person liked it Anon.
Link appears dead now
All fixed matey
Post a Comment