Monday, 27 July 2009

The Jam - Just Who Is The 5 O'Clock Hero 7'' (1982)

I always think of this one as the "forgotten" Jam single. Not sure why but if I remember rightly this single wasn't on the original "Snap! Jam singles. Maybe thats the reason (or maybe I'm just waffling as usual) The English Polydor release of this has an extra track on it (War) but this is the German Polydor release so its only got the two songs on it.


Tracks


1) Just Who Is The 5 O'Clock Hero
2) The Great Depression


http://rapidshare.com/files/376871930/Just_Who_Is_The_5_O_Clock_Hero_7__.rar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

then I believe that you are right.
for my it is very nice single.
congratulations by blog.

kennyhel77 said...

Now you are talking. My favorite band of alltime in its glory. Nice!!!!
Ken

Anonymous said...

I've been collecting Style Council stuff too!
Viacomclosedmedown on youtube and Downunderground ning/blog
P.s. thanks! also do you have any records by the Chills?

Longy said...

Cheers anon,thanks Kenny...I thought you'd comment on this somehow lol and ta viacom. Sorry mate don't have nothing by the Chills. I hated the Style Council as well!

Nazz Nomad said...

Soicalism backed with a tasty little '67 era Beatles horn riff. Muy perfecto.

Longy said...

Nicely put Nazz :-)