One of my favourite 999 singles of "modern" times. The video of this is worth a look too if you've never seen ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p5TFsUbR0A
Not quite Nasty Nasty is it?
Tracks
1) Obsessed
2) Change
3) Lie Lie Lie (Live)
http://rapidshare.com/files/376136926/Obsessed_7__.rar


5 comments:
At last have I also find you.....
Been on ASFM, it seems you know each other..... Been reading some comments.
999 is one of my fav groups. Still have all singles.
Seems you and I (also ASFM) been buying same kind of records back in 77'
The Cult file may been damage, didn't get track 1.
It's been Christmas time for me these last days. Been leaving some comments (see Chelsea FC 72 & Pistols Chaos)
How about some Boys or Yobs ? Also one of may fav. groups.
You'll hear from me......
Best wishes from Sweden
Just re-upped the Cult for you arstider
I haven't got any Boys singles that haven't been upped before and theres plenty of albums about if you use the blog search thingy. You might be interested in a certain Boys related post on this site http://sonsofthedolls.blogspot.com/
Yes Gary at ASFM is like a long lost brother but unfortunately he supports Manchester United
Cheers for the comments and I'm glad you like it here.
PS Merry Christmas : - )
Honestly can't remember this one. As for the video... it's quite something!!! Manic Nick Cash in his cowboy dress... that's nasty indeed!!!
Thanx!
Jeronyme.
The cowboy stuff and that video suits this song well I think Jeronyme but it does make me chuckle watching it : - )
Me too.. that's what I meant... clumsily!
J.
Post a Comment