Tuesday, 24 March 2009

The Rezillos - I Can't Stand My Baby 7'' (1977)

Posted for anon,The Rezillos debut single. I remember having this on the Sire label in a red cover but I must of swapped it (or someone nicked it) The was on the Sensible label. Its a bit crackly especially the B side but who cares - its The Rezillos!

Has anyone got Top Of The Pops by The Rezillos that they can post for anon too?


Tracks


1) I Can't Stand My Baby
2) I Wanna Be Your Man


http://rapidshare.com/files/311878651/I_Can_t_Stand_My_Baby_7__.rar

10 comments:

garychching said...

Love this song, and yep I got Top of the Pops, will have to dig it out of the loft though.

Longy said...

I knew you wouldn't let us down Gary. Good man. I must question why your treasured vinyl is in the loft though!

Anonymous said...

Cheers for your many postings Longy! There is a Rezillos radio sessions album available at http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com

Longy said...

Cheers anon - yea I nabbed it a few days ago to be truthful mate. Well worth a download too.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for completing my request. You're a gent!

Longy said...

Your welcome anon.

garychching said...

hey Longy Top of the Pops is ready

Longy said...

Cheers Gary. As reliable as ever you are mate.

Anonymous said...

Can you re-post rezillos? Thanks.

Longy said...

All done mate