Sunday, 22 March 2009

Bow Wow Wow - C30,C60,C90 Go! 7'' (1980)

Another one I used to think was a bag of cack but I like now. Its a bit crackly (especially the B side) but whats new eh? Its only taken me 29 years but I've just realised the lyrics are on the front cover. My observation skills are still as low as ever!


Tracks


1) C30,C60,C90 Go!
2) Sun Sea And Piracy


http://rapidshare.com/files/376343080/C30_C60_C90_Go_7__.rar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got this on cassette single, the 1st ever i think,

philip said...

I can remember getting home with this, playing it and just being confused...i thought it sounded like adam and the ants with a different singer...then i found out it WAS adam and the ants with a different singer ! Still got it somewhere...

Longy said...

Cassette singles - I hated those things!

Philip,the drums sort of give it away don't they!

Anonymous said...

I like it better in spanish! Gives a big fat willie!