Monday, 23 March 2009

Joe Strummer - Love Kills 7'' (1986)

The only good thing about the awful film Sid And Nancy was the soundtrack and both sides of this piece of plastic were taken from that movie. I didn't think I'd ever see a worst film than S & N until I had the misfortune to download Green Street 2 last week and watch that! That really is the biggest load of tosh I've ever seen - trust me. I'd rather attempt to watch Waterworld than watch that again.

Anyway, I prefer the B side of this personally but anything Joe Strummer is better than 99.9% of the "musical" bollox forced on us today. R.I.P. Joe.


Tracks


1) Love Kills
2) Dum Dum Club


http://rapidshare.com/files/329216036/Joe_Strummer_-_Love_Kills_7__.rar

10 comments:

gobshyte said...

i also d/l greenstreet 2 last week but i havent watched it yet.i may not bother now.cheers for the warning!

Longy said...

I think theres one person in it from Green St 1 and thats the Pilot bloke whos the main character. Its all set in Prison. Its corny and over the top and Americanized bollocks. I wouldn't watch it again if you gave me £100. I can't really find the words to explain just how shite it is to be honest.

I love The Football Factory and The Firm but this isn't on the same planet Gobshyte. It was an endurance test to sit through it and if it wasn't for the fact I was bored shitless beforehand and there was nothing on our Great British TV worth a watch,I wouldn't of bothered at all.

Other than that its great lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks--haven't heard this in ages.
Sounds better than I remembered. Surely the movie wasn't THAT bad. Of course I barely remember it, so I can't defend it on any grounds. Never heard of Green Street 2--now I must look it up, out of perverse curiosity anyway.

Longy said...

Maybe you should try watching Sid and Nancy again Finchy.

I wouldn't bother with Green St 2 mate. Honest!

Longy said...

Your right John. The first GT was shit but compared to the 2nd one its watchable.

Having nightmares about FA Cup Semi Finals are you mate lol?

kennyhel77 said...

Greenstreat is complete Shit. Who would even believe an American (and I am American) leading a firm. God help us. Agree Rise of The Foot Soldier and Football Factories are far and away the best.

And I have to agree with Longy, The Firm was not toooo bad.

kennyhel77 said...

wait....I misunderstood something. Green St. Part 2???? WTF??? Oh man, I am steering clear of that one.

Longy said...

Ken I thought Green St 1 was complete shit but compaired to Green St 2 its great!

captainpotato said...

This one has died too - would be great to have this one, please.

Longy said...

All done for you mate