The Cult Maniax were always a great band live. I took these snaps in 1982 when they were on the bill with The Meteors and The Anti-Nowhere League. Chron Gen might of been there that night as well but I'm not sure. It was a great gig though (what I can remember of it)
"Love Does It’s Harm" - USA Garage Greats 1965-1967 (and beyond!)
-
Another great collection of 60’s garage from the original 45’s. Here we
have a mostly uncomped selection of USA garage greats, and it’s finally
time that t...
8 hours ago






3 comments:
Thanx for these pics Longy! Not quite easy to take snaps in the pit in the middle of a crowd going berserk!!!
Jeronyme.
Your welcome Jeronyme and very right. I didn't even attempt to take any snaps when the Meteors were on. That was mental! I did take a couple of crappy snaps of the League but they are worse than these ones lol
Nice!!!!
Post a Comment