The great Stiff Little Fingers frontman Mr Jake Burns with his Big Wheel. Nothing like SLF unfortunately and nowhere near as good. Luckily Burns reformed his Fingers and chucked his Big Wheels in the bin. There, I really sold this one to you didn't I. I'll be seeing SLF again on the 27th March and I can't wait.Tracks
1) Breathless (Extended Version)
2) Valentines Day (Extended Version)
http://rapidshare.com/files/376871929/Jake_Burns___The_Big_Wheel_-_Breathless_12__.rar


2 comments:
It just goes to show that one man's crap is another's good stuff as I actually like Jake Burn's solo material. I see it as something completely separate from what he did with SLF. I was wondering, do you have his other single "She Grew Up" that you could post? Thanks.
I haven't mate I'm afraid. I do have digital copies not great quality (128 bitrate) of Jake Burns & the Big Wheel On Fontune Street LP (which has the two single tracks on it) and also Jake Burns LP Drinkin' Again if you want them though.
For the record I like She Grew Up alot better than Breathless!
Post a Comment