Thursday, 12 February 2009

King Blank - Mouth Off 12'' (1988)

Its been a while since we're had any Ian Lowery stuff. King Blank, as you all know,came after The Folk Devils and were just as good.....but all Ian Lowery's stuff was good. Yea, I know, you knew that too. R.I.P. Ian Lowery.


Tracks



1) Mouth Off
2) Drunk On Tears
3) Bagman



http://rapidshare.com/files/390951449/Mouth_Off_12__.rar

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks as always Longy,
There does seem to be abit of a problem with this one I'm sorry to say. It's showing up as an invalid link on mediafire.
I didn't even know Magazine was back tgoether. Glad you enjoted the show. Hope they mke it across the pond.

Longy said...

I'll re-up it for you mug. Check back in half an hour mate.

Anonymous said...

Cheers my friend!

Longy said...

No worries,all sorted for ya.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again.

El Isabelino said...

Hi, thanks for these singles and The Phantom Chords Videos.Only thing is that on the Mouth Off 12'' there's seems to be an error on the 02-Drunk On Tears song.I downloaded two times and is the same thing.Thanks in advance.

Longy said...

I've re-upped it especially for you El Isabelino! Cheers :)

El Isabelino said...

Coño!Thanks man.I'll drink to that.Saludos from Puerto Rico.