
Re-upped
This blog is for education purposes only. All music posted is 128 or 160 bitrate only. If any artist objects to any of music posted, please do not hesitate to inform me via the comments and I will remove it. Vistors please feel free to leave a comment.And one last thing, support the Artists who make these great tunes by buying their music. Cheers : - )

11 comments:
ANOTHERE STINKER
Glad you enjoyed it mate lol
I actually like a few on this album. Wicked Tease is actually a pretty damn good song. As Black As Sheep and Bastards Club were good too. Obviously not Sham's finest hour and as you will see, their subsequent albums afterwards were pretty damn good.
I've heard worse Ken. Poor old anon don't like it though so we obviously have no taste mate.
Many thanks for this Longy you are a gent. As for anonymous well he's entitled to his opinion and you know what they say about opinions...
Cheers, never heard any of this before, quite like it but then again i would, its sham. thanks gonk
No worries Marky and Gonk.
File 1 and 3 is corrupted....:(
Its probably your winrar mate. This sounds insane but it works. Turn your computer off and UNPLUG it for at least 10 minutes then try downloading again.It works for me anyway.
it's true, tracks 1 and 3 ("wallpaper" and "outside the warehouse") are corrupted...
I'll re-up it later for you mate,bit busy at the moment.
Post a Comment